Leather Skillet Handle….. Beavertail….. Saddle Leather..... Handtooled, Wafflestamp Tooling..... Handstitched
* The Beavertail allows you to easily handle hot cast-iron skillets.
* It works equally well at home or camping.
* The Beavertail is sized to fit virtually all cast-iron skillets.
* Made from 10-12 oz. (3/16”) saddle leather….. tanned in the USA.
* Handtooled….. Handstitched.
* Wafflestamp tooling.
* Dyed with light brown oil dye….. finished with a satin clear coat.
* Free Shipping!
* Lifetime Guarantee!
* Handmade in the USA in a One-Man-Shop.
* Custom orders are encouraged!
Thank you for looking!
Want a different tooling pattern? Here are your choices... Tooling Samples Catalog
Want a different dye color?? Here are your choices... Leather Dye Color Catalog