36” Leather Holster Belt... Handmade From Saddle Leather...Basketweave Tooling
* 36” long….. Measured from the inside edge of the buckle to the center hole.
* 1-1/2” wide.
* Solid cast-brass antiqued buckle….. Attached with Chicago Screws.
* Made from 12 oz. (3/16”) saddle leather….. tanned in the USA.
* Sturdy….. Made to carry a holster.
* Basketweave tooling pattern.
* Dyed with light brown oil dye….. finished with a satin clear coat.
* Measure a belt you wear now….. From the inside edge of the buckle to the hole most used.
* Please contact me if you have any questions!
* Free Shipping!
* Lifetime Guarantee!
* Handmade in the USA in a One-Man-Shop.
* Custom orders are encouraged!
Thank you for looking!
If this specific item is not in stock, please contact me to place a custom order.
Want a different dye color?? Here are your choices... Leather Dye Color Catalog
Want a different tooling pattern?? Here are your choices... Leather Tooling Pattern Catalog