New! The "Pancho" Holster for a Colt 1911 Govt Model...Wafflestamp tooling...... Handmade from Saddle Leather.
The "Pancho" is based on the Old West style Holsters of the late 1800s and early 1900s for the "new" Colt 1911 Govt Model.
Made from Saddle Leather, this is a sturdy and rugged Holster.....Made to last a Lifetime!
* Skirted OWB Leather Holster for a Colt 1911 Govt Model 5"….. Straight Hang…… RH carry.
* Can accommodate up to a 2-1/2” belt.
* Made from 10-12 oz. (3/16”) Saddle Leather….. tanned in the USA.
* Handtooled….. Handstitched.
* Wafflestamp tooling.
* Dyed with Light Brown Oil Dye….. finished with a Satin Clearcoat.
* Free Shipping!
* Lifetime Guarantee!
* Handmade in the USA in a One-Man-Shop.
* Custom orders are encouraged!
Thank you for looking!
Want a different tooling pattern? Here are your choices... Tooling Samples Catalog
Want a different dye color?? Here are your choices... Leather Dye Color Catalog